This is clearly a time of concern for our customers in relation to the spread of the above virus.
The safety and well-being of our customers and team is our number one priority. And based on the latest Public Health England guidelines we have put enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to ensure we aren’t cross-contaminating. But we will also need your help.
What are we doing?
- We are cleaning down our van crates at the end of the day with a pet-friendly antibacterial solution.
- Our dog walkers are provided with anti-bac wipes and are used before we start picking dogs up and before our walks. This procedure is repeated after the walk and dropping dogs home.
- The van cabins are cleaned at the end each day
- Our leads/towels we used are washed daily
How can you help?
- Wash the dogs leads and collars more frequently
- Wash the doggies too on a more regular basis
Some of you have asked what our policy is in the event you need to self-isolate.
While we understand what pressure this will put on you, we will be unable to visit your home and collect your dog, both for the safety of our team and for our other. We will be able to resume walking after you’ve been given the all-clear from your doctor.
Please stay safe.