UPDATED COVID POLICY 2022
The safety and well-being of our customers and team is our number one priority. We have put together enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to ensure that we aren’t cross-contaminating. But we will also need your help.
– If you are self-isolating please let us know before you book your dog in for a walk. So we can make sure the walker takes the appropriate hygiene steps before collecting your dog.
– On arrival please make sure you are wearing a mask. We will also be wearing a mask too.
– We will use our own leads.
– We will knock on the door and stand back a few metres away.
– Please let your dog run to us to lead up.
– We will repeat this procedure when we drop your dog back too.
– Our hands will be fully sanitised before and after collection.
– Any leads used will be washed
– Our regular cleaning of crates continue.